Finish your class?
Find a book hiding in the back of your closet?
Sell it back for CASH!
We love textbooks and you love money, so we've combined the two! Bring in your books, we'll scan them up and give you TOP DOLLAR! Books aren't cheap, but with our buy-back program, put a little extra cash in your wallet!
How do you do it? Email us with your books and the ISBNs found on the back (by the barcode). We'll get back to you within 24 hours with more instructions. Or, even easier, you can bring them into the store and leave with cash!
Just a few guidelines:
- Does the condition of my books matter?
- Yes. Your books must be in "good" condition or better. This means all pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include some notes and highlighting. If your book originally came with a CD, study guide, or other supplement, it must be included. CDs must be in working condition. A book is not considered to be in good condition if any of the following apply:
- Water damage
- Missing or torn pages/cover
- Stains or mildew
- Damaged spine/binding
- Excessive writing/highlighting
- What is an ISBN?
- The ISBN is the 10 or 13 digit number located on the back cover of any book near the bar code. It is also listed inside the book on the copyright page. The ISBN is unique to every book, so it is the best way to identify the exact edition of a book.
- Do you buy Instructor's Editions?
- Yes. We pay the equivalent of the quoted price for the student edition ISBN. Instructor's editions typically contain the same content as the student edition. The only difference will be markings displayed on the cover, such as "Instructor's Edition", "Complimentary Copy", "Free Copy", or "Not for Sale". Please note: The book will be considered "Annotated" if it contains answers and/or instructor's notes, even if "Instructor's Edition" is printed on the cover.
- Do you buy Annotated Instructor's Editions?
- Yes. However, we only pay 20% of the quoted price for the student edition ISBN. Annotated Instructor's Editions are similar to the student edition except they contain answers and/or instructor's notes. They usually have "Annotated Instructor's Edition" printed on the cover.
- Do you buy International Editions?
- Yes. However, we only pay 20% of the quoted price for the U.S. edition ISBN. International editions usually have the same content as the U.S. edition. These books are often bound with a soft cover. They usually have "International Edition" printed on the cover or "IE" printed on the spine. This information will also appear on the title page of the book.
- Do you buy loose-leaf textbooks?
- Yes. However, we only pay 20% of the quoted price for the hardcover or paperback ISBN. Loose-leaf textbooks are not bound. The pages are usually meant for a three ring binder. Loose-leaf textbooks are sometimes referred to as "a la carte" editions.